Wednesday, January 16, 2013

January 16, 2013

Dear boys...

What a day!!! It will take me awhile to re-cap!

Today was the day of the "Big Bee." The spelling bee. Both Ben and Joey were in it. I was so proud of you guys. Ben spelled "paper" correctly. Then Joey spelled "prove" correctly. Ben's second word was "summer." Unfortunately, I think you were a little nervous and spelled it "cummer." You said you thought you said "s" but oh well. Jody's second word was "Martian." Difficult word!" So, we got to come home after two rounds. It doesn't matter! I am just so proud of both of you! And , like Ben said, there is always next year!

I came home and got dinner figured out and immediately went to a meeting about high school scheduling. I have to say I almost had a panic attack thinking about it! Kindergarten was no problem. Middle school went fine. But high school?? How did that happen??? I know I will be way more emotional when you go to high school. You will do great but it doesn't mean I have to love it'! :-)

I love you guys!! Have a great night!!

Love, mom

No comments:

Post a Comment